Create a logo for new national US franchise "Codezilla"
• Because Godzilla is copyrighted, the logo **CAN'T*** include a **Godzilla*** like cartoon or any lizard drawing or character. You can use pikes or other elements to play with the codezilla name though.
• Although codezilla should be written one word, if you can work with the type part so that you read code-zilla and people easily know it's about coding classes, it would be great.
• Codezilla will be a Coding School for kids 8-15, we would like logo to communicate this and be cool, modern and at the same time appealing.
• We want to **be able to use the logo separately from the type** so that we can use that element (logo) on T-shirts and other printed materials.
• Typography needs to be **VERY legible** so it can be read from the distance when using it for stores' signage. IDEALLY font that is legible and can be nicely sized.