We are a brand rooted from expressing the acts of giving, bringing together cultures, and promoting self-expression. Our products are here to nourish these core values through our community’s love for art, music, nature, earth, and animals.
We curate a unique list of artists from around the world that exemplifies our brand identity with a focus on nature, earth, animals, and the spiritual journey. We place these amazing pieces of art on t-shirts and home decor such as printed tees, tanks, beach towels, tapestries, and coffee mugs. Our products are usually filled with intense colors, intricate designs, fantastical prints, and messages that encourage exploration of our inner selves and the natural world. The price point of our products are between $20 - $70.
Our products are designed by artists around the world and each purchase directly supports artists.
Our Target Audience:
- 18-34 years old
- In college or college educated
- Young professionals living in big U.S. cities (Los Angeles, New York Seattle, Portland, Boston and Miami)
- Makes $40k - $75k/year
- Likes to listen to Electro/Tech, Progressive House, Trap/Dubstep, Alt. modern rock, Classic rock, and Pop
- They are music festival goers (Burning Man, EDC, Coachella, Tomorrowland)
- Interested in intense artwork, photography, pets, and traveliing
- Highly visual and responds well to artistic advertisements
- Values self expression