New design ideas:
Image 4288 - Thought it might be cool to just have an egg (maybe abstract egg made out of nest) then the "Font" is spilling out.
Image 4287 - Simple nest with yolk inside, block text on the bottom.
Image 4286 - Simple nest with evolution of egg inside, whole - Cracked - Yolk ( Maybe those could be little symbols nest to text)
Image 4285 - Egg white Inside yolk is the Tampa skyline
Image 4284 - Simple Nest, inside is our Name where the "E" is a cracked egg.
The other two are just ideas obviously to send to designers, thought some of these drawings would help with different feels were looking for. Thank you.
We are re-writing the brief in hopes to give everyone a clearer concept about what this company is about.
Location: South Tampa
• Tampa is a city on Tampa Bay, along Florida’s Gulf Coast. A major business center,
• A very fast growing city not just for business but also for nightlife and food.
Audience: Commuters, Family, & Youth
Our concept is to tie in the latest technology trends such as tablet ordering and quick service food made fresh & from scratch daily. Our kitchen will be out in the open for customers to see and will develop part of the experience of watching your meal being prepared.
Our goal is to create a concept that we can franchise and open multiple locations.
Our company will be a local Tampa eatery highly focused on quick service breakfast and lunch sandwiches and breakfast bowls.
We will be located across the street, from Plant high school, while looking to serve commuters and students alike to fuel their day. We will be bringing high quality food and passionate cooking to an underserved area. Striving with the goal to build a benchmark in the food community. Our food will mainly consist of egg sandwich’s and breakfast bowls, a large focus on cooking with cage free eggs (Hence the name).
We appreciate everyone’s hard work on bringing our vision to life, feel free to ask us any questions if you want to get more background information on what were trying to create.
• Keep it simple (Clean, lean, & sleek)
• Explore bold, powerful & memorable font. Something that people will remember and want to wear on a t-shirt.
• Incorporating the “EGG(s)” into the font or possibly kitchen utensils
o Forks & knives (Keep it simple)
• Can we make a clear “NEST” design as the base of the logo?
• We like options with the TAMPA skyline formed into the logo but are not tied down to it.
• I have images of “TAMPA” landmarks that would be a good fit if you should decide to use it.
• Please explore all options and when we see ones we like, well move forward in that direction.
➢ Maybe Egg included in logo
➢ Maybe Symbols of food and kitchen equipment in the lettering.
➢ Technology focused
➢ Made Fresh
➢ Youth & Mature alike
I keep looking and pushing for something memorable, our outlook is that with the food we are creating we should design a confident concept around that. Not just selling food we’re selling convenience.