Yulea was great to work with. Very responsive and a lot of creative ideas. Thank you
How jeffp5 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Knowledge, Compassion, Practice, Results
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Oncology Section of APTA advances physical therapist practice to maximize the lifelong health, well-being and function of persons affected by cancer and HIV.
The association consists of professional Physical Therapists managing the musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, integumentary and cardiopulmonary rehabilitative needs of patients resulting from the treatment of active cancer disease.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Note: The current logo that is to be replaced can be seen on the website: http://oncologypt.org. Note that we will update the website to match the color scheme of the selected logo. Also note that we can either continue to use the left aligned logo or we can consider centering the logo in the top bar.
The current logo (attached) uses the traditional cancer ribbon. We would like for them to move away from using that; however, they will want to see some versions with the ribbon. So if you do submit designs using the ribbon, please provide other concepts without as well. Also ... if using a ribbon, you may want to include it as negative space (or a knockout) to avoid using any color within it. See the following notes directly from the client ...
FROM THE CLIENT
- We would like to align with Rehab Oncology's colors (https://journals.lww.com/rehabonc/p…fault.aspx)
- We like the idea of keeping the ribbon as it does represent cancer awareness and cancer in general
- We feel like we need to avoid aligning with a specific ribbon color so as not to align with a specific cancer. So, perhaps keeping the ribbon white/translucent.
- Helping patients rise above their cancer diagnosis
- Promoting wellness, quality of life, movement and exercise