Very good work, easy communication, perfect revisions! Highly recommended!
- Samantha Kei
Working with Samantha was a great experience. She made the best result out of my idea, very creative and precise in the realization of my ideas.
And even a special wish was included in the concept.
Should I need more concepts for my company, Samantha would be my first choice.
Thank you very much
Very quick to respond.
Perfect! Nailed the brief. Design was exactly what we were looking for.
Source files are properly layered too and delivered as expected.
- Marie Curie
Marie is an excellent designer — highly recommend her work!
Kiano gave us an original design that stood out from the other (also very good) designs. He was also fast getting back to us with any questions/changes. Very happy with the work!
How 925dentist started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Mint Dental Care
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
General dental office targeting 20-50 year old audience in the tech industry. Want the logo to give feelings of openness, cleanliness and an airy, fresh environment. A minty feeling.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Brushed stainless steel
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Clean/minimalist. Abstract. Professional.
Some ideas for designs.
- Nice, clean, modern fonts. Nothing too comical, cartoony, or frilly.
- Possibly "mint" in lowercase letters, followed by "dental care" in all caps.
- Possibly a logo with just "mint DENTAL CARE" in nice layout of font, letters, and colors. Green for "mint". Blue for "DENTAL". Silver/light gray for "CARE".
- Possibly a logo with only the words and no teeth or other designs. I would like to see some designs with and without teeth or mint leaves.
- Possibly a design where the letters are drawn in brushed stainless steel letters but the surrounds of the letters are in the colors as described above.
- Open to any other ideas that may look good.