Danny has been very fast, efficient, and delivered exactly what I wanted. I'm so thrilled and looking forward to working with him again.
Marko did an amazing job. He was very quick at responding to all of my questions, made the changes to my feedback quickly, was very professional and most importantly is very good at what he does. I highly recommend working with Marko for any of your design needs.
great job, really a pleasure to work with you
- Feliy Fernando
Feliy is a very professional designer and quick with responses. Excellent work!
Really fresh and clean work. Im very happy about my new fresh Logo.
Iterated on several designs until we found the perfect look for our logo. Fast and responsive great job!
How angel.hsu.05 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Data-Driven EnviroPolicy Lab (D2EL)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're an academic research group that applies data-driven approaches to improve environmental decision-making and policy. We target primarily policymakers, but also general audiences and the media. You can read more about our work at datadrivenlab.org.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Please consider how to integrate the logo into the existing website format (datadrivenlab.org) - in terms of its color scheme, and it’s size/placement in the website header and consistency with the fonts (or suggest what fonts we could change on our website to work well with your logo idea). Similarly, we’re hoping we can easily adapt this logo onto our social media (and particularly our Twitter) presence (i.e., have a circle-ready version of the logo we can use as our flavicon and Twitter identity logo).
- We’d like to maintain some consistency with our old logo (see attached) but would also not be opposed to a totally new, fresh idea.
- Ideally, we would hope to have both a black and white or grayscale and color version of the logo. Even though we’re an environmental group, we don’t necessarily need to have green in our logo. We mostly have used our gray logo in the past and really love it.
- We’re most keen on logos that integrate the design elements into the text itself.
- Please reach out if you have any questions about the spelling/capitalization of the organization.