We're rebranding an existing online platform that mobilizes people who care about non-profit organizations. We make these individuals advocates for the causes they are most passionate about by providing simple, yet effective, tools to give them a voice, generate awareness, and raise money.
We chose the name causevox so that we could give causes a voice in the world.
Cause - A principle, ideal, goal, or movement to which a person or group is dedicated
Vox - The word origin of voice.
Here are some words that describe us:
We've attached some examples of logos we like to this project brief.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have three target audiences:
1. Non-profits // organizations with a mission to better the world in some way
2. Advocates // people who identify with and champion the causes they most believe in
3. Donors // people that the advocates recruit to donate money and spread the word about a cause
* Color: We're not tied any color palette, but the color should evoke a call to action.
* Visuals: We'd like an image to represent causevox, but don't need it to be too elaborate. We like flat images that have meaning and tie to our mission.
* Wording/Typography: Sans Serif fonts would follow the contemporary nature of our product. Variations of typography can include but is not limited to: causevox, CauseVox, CAUSEVOX, causeVOX.
* Overall: Logo must look good in color as well grayscale and be okay on black or white backgrounds
* Format in CMYK: .psd (layered), .ai, .jpg