Kazeem's skills wowed almost everyone that saw his design in a recent poll against other talented designers and ultimately came out on top. I love the level of detail in their work and can't wait to see this logo in production!
We are thrilled with our new logo! Thank you so much for your speedy turnaround and creativity!
- Van Piro
Van Piro directly understood the brief and his first proposition was almost directly what the final logo is today. He was very helpful and reactive.
This was a great experience. Overall I would recommend this service to anyone and everyone who is looking for quality designs by quality designers.
- Bivas C ⚡️
Very creative design that reflects exactly what I asked for. Terrific choice and use of colors. I highly reccommend this artist!
How jasonbw started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Bohica Pepper Hut
What’s your company slogan?
Bend Over Here It Comes Again
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Bohica Pepper Hut - http://www.bohicapepperhut.com
We sell fresh super-hot peppers and seeds of peppers such as Ghost Peppers, Carolina Reapers, Scorpions, etc…
Customers are predominately but not limited to Males in the 25-55 age range. We market mostly to the USA but we do sell International. Note on this: we only sell seeds Internationally as it is prohibited to ship fresh produce from the USA.
We have been in business for one year so are new to the pepper industry but are starting to get a nice following on Facebook and Instagram. We are increasing the size our operation by 2-3 times this year and looking to increase each year thereafter. Our goal is not to be the biggest supplier but we want to be looked at as providing Excellent quality &variety of peppers and Excellent customer service to go with that. When people want to buy peppers and seeds, we want to be thought of as one of the leaders in the industry.
Some of our similar competitors are: https://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/ http://www.superhotchiles.com/index.html https://www.pepperlover.com/ https://pepperjoe.com/ http://www.peppersbymail.com/ https://www.whitehotpeppers.com/
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What I want in my Logo:
• Bohica Pepper Hut – A must have.
BOHICA stands for Bend Over Here It Comes Again. (Bend Over, Here It Comes Again) is an item of acronym slang which grew to regular use amongst the United States armed forces during the Vietnam War. It is used colloquially to indicate that an adverse situation is about to repeat itself, and that acquiescence is the wisest course of action.
Also - A warning that one is about to be in a bad situation or one is about to be taken advantage of. A comment on life's recurring unpleasantness.
• Bend Over Here It Comes Again – Possibly Include
• Colors – Red, Green, Black, Brown or a mix of any. I think Red is the most important color.
• Pictures/Symbols to include- Picture of a Carolina Reaper Pepper or other mean/hot looking peppers, Fire, Tiki Hut.
• Fonts – A font on fire like Firestarter, Tiki or Wood look, Bamboo
• Qualities of our business the Logo should communicate: Extreme Super-Hot Peppers. Island or Tropical Hut Feel.
• Style Qualities: Needs to have Bohica Pepper Hut in the Logo so a mix of text and image would be preferred. Not too busy or complicated. But not boring either. Must be memorable. Needs to be original …not like any other competitors. Up till now for our Logo, we have basically been using a picture of one of the 1st Peppers we grew 4 years ago … I will include this picture. I think people have learned to recognize us based on this simple picture on Facebook and Instagram so using this in the logo could be a possible idea to use the same basic picture or shape of the pepper. But the logo does not have to include this picture – I will consider ideas without this. https://www.instagram.com/bohicapepperhut/?hl=en
• Also needs to look good when converted to only black and white.