The design was great! It came along with the requirements and worked to express themselves a little beyond just the functional asks.
How LaviaChi started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
We have not decided on exact name and need help to determine one. These are the words in our mind that could most likely could form the name of the company: "investment, immigration, real estate, company." Any other idea, including alternative ones will be appreciated. Please DO NOT use word "Latvia".
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a start up brokerage (agent) company. Our goal is to attract investors from China and other Asia markets to invest in Latvia through a residence permit program . We offer our customers full advisory services and support in obtaining the residence permit in Latvia.We can help clients to find real estate and arrange everything for the purchase. We can also then help collect and prepare all the documents required in order to make sure that residence permit application is successful. Our vision is bring investors in Latvia and make Latvia their second home.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
-The logo must be simple, yet recognisable at once thanks to a VERY unique feature.
- The logo should bear connotation "Our company providing them (Customers) assistance in owning slice and being part of Europe".
- The logo should be appealing to Asian customers (this may impact choice of colours , etc)
- we will mostly use internet to promote business online.
The criteria that will be used to rate and rank the logos are fully aligned with the statements above :
(1) simplicity and immediate recognizability
(2) conveying of business message
(3) appeal to Asian customer ...
(4) Logo name (we could not come up with the good name... we though of the word "Brokerage" or "Agent" being part of the logo. but we need assistance to come up with the full name that best describes the business messages.