We are looking for a clean, smart, high-impact design. We want something that connects to a healthcare oriented audience. We want to avoid concepts that are "cartoony", rudimentary, or overly playful. The concept of your design should indicate patient safety, quality, and precision. Please see the definition of failure to rescue in the brief. That should come across in the design.
1) Do not use map of Michigan, the color green, hearts, crosses, stethoscopes, Caduceus, the word "Michigan", arms/hands encapsulating the logo, or bridges in your design
2) Try to incorporate a scalpel (we are a surgical group - the design should indicate surgical concepts - not medicine)
3) While heart rhythms are cool, please do not make this the focus (hearts don't necessarily represent patient rescue - post op complications happen from all sorts of things, and are not just cardiac related)
4) Nothing overly abstract that needs to be explained - design should be able to stand alone with explanation.
5) Stick to modern, conservative, literal, sophisticated designs. Our group is part of a healthcare system so it is very important our design is given the respect it deserves
6) Please capitalize the R in "MRescue". Again, the design should not read "Mrescue". It should read "MRescue" or "MRESCUE" is also fine
7) Circles encapsulating the design/logo are encouraged. We like the look of pathways/arrows/circles with breaks - something that indicates the flow of communication - which is ESSENTIAL for effective patient rescue.
8) 3D, raised-font looking designs encouraged - something that jumps out at the viewer.
9) Please do not pigeon hole your design work into a specific organ function. Patient rescue involves working with post-op complications that occur in many body systems, not just one. Thanks!
Please note - my name is Emily. I am a woman. Please do not address me as sir. Also, please do not provide your phone number in what's app and offer designs at a cheaper cost. We will only be following the rules and regulations outlined clearly by 99 designs. We will only choose designs submitted in this platform, not an external program. Thank you for understanding and working with integrity.