This was a follow up from a logo design contest awarded to babakonda. We needed splashy business cards to go along with a new web site launch with our new logo. Responsiveness and creativity was exceptional!!!
How baig599 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Outstanding patient outcomes through innovative human tissue management.
NOTE: Refer to Creative Direction document for full explanation - this is important!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
NOTE: REFER TO ATTACHED 'CREATIVE DIRECTION' DOCUMENT
1. RECOMMENDED COLOUR PALETTE OPTIONS: Blues, Whites, Metallics (i.e. metallic effect; not a specific colour)
- red (too much like blood)
- pink (too feminine and patronising to women)
- purple (is polarising and too ‘fluffy’ - limits male audience)
3. USE WITH CARE:
orange, brown, green, yellow (too organic, cheap and aggressive)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please read this document for ideas and understanding the business. (Note: this has already been uploaded in 'References' as well).
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES
Important background information is in the attached Creative Direction document as attached. Some notes:
- Please read all pages to get an understanding of what we do, and suggested Archetypes etc
- See page 9 for 'Logo Design' tips
- Note: Disregard the logo on page 2 - this is the old logo.
Please consider colours & textures that will look good in both DIGITAL and PRINT.
FORMATS FOR OUTPUT ON DESIGN APPROVAL INCLUDE:
1. Full colour & B&W landscape format – PNG and JPEG
2. Full colour & B&W square format – PNG and JPEG
3. Favicon full colour and B&W – eg. Just the identity, first letter of the logo or some short representation of the design for web tab display – PNG and JPEG (svg optional)
4. Transparent png in all versions to work on white backgrounds and dark backgrounds (e.g. If there is white or black in the logo to provide reverse options)
5. Full working file eg. Illustrator master file
6. Provide names and details of all fonts used (please use freely available fonts with web equivalent and specify both)
7. (Nice to have): To visualise the logo positioned on a business card if possible (i.e. no print ready files required; concept only)