How Stacey Gagnon started their logo design journey
We are a small Kitchen and bath design firm. We design and install complete renovations, including plumbing, electrical, flooring etc... We have been in business for over 25 years and are known for our creativity and innovative solutions to design problems. Our target markets are between 45-65 years of age, who are mainly traditional, and 35-45 who are typically contemporary.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our target market is mid to high end, so we would like our logo to be sophisticated and proffessional. Some words that come to mind are, Timeless, unique, and quality because these are attributes we pride ourselves in.
PAYMENT METHOD: PAYPAL (unless other arrangments need to be made)
- Our logo can be shortened to "CKB" but must have the full name
- "Cambridge kitchens and baths inc." somewhere in it.
- We are also going to be revamping our website and letter head in the near future so we would like the logo to be versatile.
- for business card only- address
- name and title of employee
- phone # and fax #
- We dont want a cheap looking logo ie: NO primary colours.
- We are a custom design shop, so we dont want to give the impression that we carry stock, all orders are special orders.