Very thorough in his work, competitive, and reactive for any comment or improvement suggestions...
great work! we love the design.
Soulhouse did a great job working with us to get the design exactly the way we wanted it.
Fantastic designer and very easy to work with. Understood revisions and all of our requests and was able to accommodate in a timely manner. Would highly recommend and will hopefully work together again in the future!
How boomer.muth started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer innovative financing solutions to consumers via retailers, largely in the furniture, mattress, and appliance space (we are starting to expand into tires and hvac). This enables consumers to get the goods they would like while paying us back over time. Our product is a simple construct that is clear and transparent to consumers. It is also easy for retailers to use.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
There are no color requirements. I would have liked to have added the whites too, but could only select 3 color palettes.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) We are a fintech company, which needs a logo that exudes TRUST, but also portrays a FUN and MODERN feel. Our current logo is below. It shows trust, but doesn't give the modern and fun feel at the same time.
2) I really like logos that utilize negative space in a cool and creative way.
3) We use advanced technology (artificial intelligence) and very large data sets to underwrite consumers thus achieving higher approval rates and better lease sizes.
4) We also apply technology beyond underwriting to issues like our application process (easy to use mobile app) and to drive traffic and additional purchases to retailers (line of leases concept)
5) We deliver truly superior service to both our dealers and consumers. 98% of our calls are answered in 30 seconds or less, and we even proactively call dealers when we believe that we can help them close a sale.
6) We build our product to be transparent and easy to use.