Our original logo design is an eagle with a shield. That design was red, white, blue and gold -- very American. Since we relaunched the organization, we've stripped the colors and made it white. However, we learned that our logo does not sit well in our European markets. In fact, it reminds our Germans of the Nazi's. Thus, this task is to rebrand into a more encompassing GLOBAL logo. A few things to note:
1. We like the concept of an eagle BUT DO NOT REQUIRE IT TO BE AN EAGLE.
2. Another image/concept we're open to is somehow showcasing a globe for our "global" organization.
3. Open to having the logo be more text designed vs an "eagle" (think Facebook)
4. "Team Freedom International" does not have to have equal visual weight (for example, "international" can be smaller)
5. The brand name of our team is Team Freedom International, but we generally call ourselves "Team Freedom." Our social media usernames are @teamfreedomintl
6. We'll probably have different offsets of the logo for related branded elements like "Team Freedom University," "Team Freedom Leadership Academy,"
7. Our website is http://www.teamfreedom.com (work in progress). Main font is Monsterrat for headlines and Source Sans Pro for content/copy. We're open to adjusting it if strategically it makes sense to blend with new logo better.
8. Some (not all) feel that our logo is too masculine. If there's a good way to find an even balance. Also, some think it's too militaristic (our original culture was heavily associated with US Marines)
9. I've attached some examples of how we're currently using our logo.
10. I've attached a picture of our partner/parent company products that we sell. As you can see, the company is high-energy and vibrant. Our logo will be paired with their brand many times.
11. Parent company promotional video for a product: https://youtu.be/WKXRbWlQ5fY
12. I've attach an example of one of our distributors with a parent company banner that has our Team Freedom logo on it at the top to show how the logos/brands will be "married".
13. I've added a picture of a group wearing a basic Team Freedom tshirt that has just the logo. You can see the type of people we represent.
14. Current logo font is Trajan Pro. It doens't have to stay that font, and I think something a bit more modern (not too modern) would fit.