Such a pleasure to work with! Was incredibly fast in all designs, completing all feedback, changes and file transfers, very quick and helpful with a last minute colour change to all files!
Understood our target and brand straight away and we will definitely be in contact again for any future design work.
Thank you so much!
- Papa Carlo
Good compilation of our design notes.
Created a simple and elegant logo which fit the needs exactly as I was looking for.
How Info.BrilliantDermat started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Brilliant Dermatology and Aesthetics
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
High-end dermatology office that provides medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The doctor is an ivy-league trained, board certified dermatologist who is starting a solo practice. Looking for something elegant/simple/strong that reflects the high quality of service and care that is being provided.
- Okay to use either the "and" or the "&" in Brilliant Dermatology and Aesthetics
- Open to text only or text with icon
- Nothing "cute" or too feminine
- Leaning away from a face/eye or other feature commonly associated with dermatology/cosmetics
- Most likely prefer three lines (one for brilliant, one for dermatology and one for & aesthetics)
- Some brainstorming ideas, but very interested in new thoughts: "rays" coming from the word brilliant, like it is "shining". Or have three lines (one for brilliant, one for dermatology and one for & aesthetics) that are all capital letters, same or similar font size, and justified, with the "&" skewed 45 degrees. Or write brilliant in all lowercase, and have the two l's extend higher to do something dramatic/design-y with.