Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Technicality - Logo design will be used for company stamps/chops - so just to take note that design should be able to used to manufacture a stamp/chop
1) Don't do designs that is too literal - such as a coffee cup/coffee beans in the logo.
2) Colour - something dark, edgy & luxurious (gourmet), initial colour palette in mind is black/dark background with gold font (but open to other colour suggestions).
3) Animal - Don't mind a cool animal logo (no snakes though) as well, but designers don't need to feel restricted, client is open to logos without animal as well if overall is nice.
4) Style - preference of a preppy british/old world hollywood vintage charm to the design or think Hotel Costes in Paris - but again designers don't need to feel restricted by this.
5) Listen to Glass Animals - Black Mambo song for inspiration - that's the vibe