we are opening in residential area. also, targeting young ages and local citizens.
1. What do you think will make your brand stand out from the crowd?
Our concept is different than others' — it attracts coffee lovers as if they were addicts. I want something that is hip and attracts the crowd and their attention.
2. Who do you see as your target audience (age, gender, maybe social background)? Realistically, your main target audience will be a specific demographic — who is it? What do they like, which brands do they follow, what style do they look for in branding?
* my target audience : Local people, between 18 - 40 , mostly females. they are looking for something cool and funky, something that draws their attention.
3. What is the unique, key value that you think should also be reflected in logo itself? (eg. quirkiness, hip, quality, community, etc)
I'm looking for something related to my brand name. something with symbol that shows and draws coffee lovers attention, so focus on the concept.
4. How do you feel about colors, and how strictly should the designers stick to this? Does any existing branding need to carry over in any specific way?
I prefer dark colors which it reflects to my branding products.