How pfeiffer.liam started their logo design journey
We are a US-based start-up internet company currently developing a web platform that aims to be the primary online service marketplace for service buyers to get instant access to service providers. Our application will allow household owners, business organizations or any individual needing a job done to post their requirements and receive price estimates from our network of service providers, freelancers or independent contractors.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target market will consist of two groups of people within USA typically in their mid-20's to mid-40's: (1) the service buyers like household owners or busy professionals looking for a quick and easy method to access service contractors and (2) service providers such as home improvement companies, auto repair shops, and independent professionals, freelancers looking to explore new markets or reach customers outside their geographical scope without the need for expensive advertisement costs.
We want to brand the Squid as the face of our company. The reason behind this is because the Squid’s tentacles seem to reach in many directions.
1. The squid should be half-lovable/half-professional character.
2. His tentacles should be used to convey both size and power.
3. The squid needs to be a 3D figure as opposed to a flat, two-dimensional image.
4. The general color scheme is attached. Please make sure the Logo complements these colors and does not clash. It doesn’t have to be a perfect match, but there should be some coordination.
5. You're not required to integrate our company name "SquidJob" into the design.
6. We had an idea to interweave the squid with some geographic parameter, be it the Earth or the US. The idea should convey the squids grasp on our user’s community.
7. Another idea was to use each tentacle to reach a different offered service. Our general service categories are auto repair, household, personal, legal and medical.
8. However, we are open to all suggestions and the logo that best fits the guidelines of 1-4 will be the winner.