Such a fun surprise to receive a beautiful design! Thank you!
Creta did an outstanding job with our logo design. They provided timely updates and great ideas. We are so pleased with our new logo and look forward to working with Creta in the near future on additional design projects. Highly recommend this designer!
Thank you so much for your great work!
We are excited to paint the mural!
Did exactly what I was looking for, highly recommended!
Very responsive Artist. Was prompt in providing any requested updates.
How hopandclover started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Hop & Clover Brewing Co
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• 2 mates coming together in 2016 with a love for home brewing and beer in general deciding to give brewing a go commercially.
• Meet the brewing company;
Matt – Aussie, backyard hop growing enthusiast, love of camping, going bush with his mates and faithful border collie (the hop)
Davey – Crazy Irishman, ex Naxy man but still serving as a reserve, father to 2 beautiful girls, love of beer, talking to everyone and cracking a good joke (the clover)
Shiree – wife of Davey, foodie from way back with a knack for creating something out of nothing. A love of using nature’s botanicals to blend into brews, cordials and syrups (for now..this will expand)
Stacey – wife of Matt, the necessary fun police making sure that the guys keep their head in the game to get a product to the people. Also a key taster of all products to ensure consistent quality :)
• What Hop & Clover represents;
- mateship & joining of families
- pursuing a dream of creating great beer
- working with local ingredients
- using botanicals and home grown hops (growing and harvesting hops, foraging indigenous plants to fuse with)
- hands on part of the process every step of the way (hand milling grain, constructing brewing equipment by hand)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• Logo Yes’s
- Simple design – clean
- Option to code label depending on type of brew ie red for red ale etc
- Representing both halves of the brand (Hop & Clover)
- Show ongoing growth
- Fun and cheeky
• Logo no’s
- Not hipster
- No jumble of letters
- Not too much on the label that it’s hard to read/lost in the crowd
Logo will be used for
• Beer bottles (both main (front only not wrap-around) and neck)
• Beer tap Handle
• Beer coaster
• For use on website, social media and clothing