To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'd ideally like the font & the logo to have a VINTAGE / RETRO / ART DECO look (signifying high-quality, quality, choice, select, prime, superior) - something that looks like it has been around 100 years. Something that would look great on the door of an old pick-up truck.
Visual Style: If you do a Google Image Search for "Classic Vintage Logo" you'll get an idea of the "look" I'm interested in.
1. The full name is: SENIOR HOSPITALITY INTERNATIONAL
2. SENIOR HOSPITALITY (all CAPS) must be on one line.
3. INTERNATIONAL should be on a line by itself, and doesn't have to be ALL CAPS. It is of less importance, and should be more subtle than SENIOR HOSPITALITY.
4. A pineapple is the symbol of hospitality in the US. The logo doesnt have to include a pineapple, but one idea I've had is to replace the O in HOSPITALITY with clip-art of a pineapple.
5. Include Estd. (established) 1999 somewhere in the logo.