Tawwoon was responsive, efficient and understood my vision even before I did - and is a creative and exceptional designer
Gabi is definitely top notch! She is very skilled in her profession and is a very pleasant communicator. She provided a fair bid and efficiently created/presented a quality flyer for our company! We look forward to working with her again in the future!!!
- Katchmark Construction
I really enjoyed the project with Lisa to create an awesome logo for my homepage as a personal trainer! She is very reliable and when I asked for an adjustment she did it very fast! She is creative and interested to create your personal design! I recommend to work with Lisa and would message her again!
- H.O.K.I ®
Great correspondence and excellent original idea. Many were copying similar logos H.O.K.I. came up with something completely different.
All the designers provided nice options. Given we provided a fairly detailed briefing, most of the designs were similar which made it a bit challenging to pick a winner. This said, we are very pleased with our final product and keribel was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. Thanks to everyone.
How janehoak started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Illinois Dental Specialists
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a dental office that provides dental specialty services to patients (average age 30-50 years old). We operate in a clinic that shares its space with a hospital clinic facility.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- logo design for my new dental office
- simple, modern, clean, fresh, timeless, sophisticated
- appealing to an average patient age of 30-50 years old
- leaning toward neutral/masculine
- NO TOOTH OR SMILE IN LOGO, please
- ALL THREE WORDS ARE ESSENTIAL, not just the word Illinois (a geographic state in the US)
- color scheme wise--cool, deep colors. I have a preference toward the deeper blue, indigo, and purple color families, just because I think they will be easier to incorporate with the overall office design as the singular bold color family (versus a red or green for example). (see attached)
- logo must be professional enough to be consistent with the northwestern medicine logo (see attached)
- interior office design palette (see attached)--very open to having the logo present one bold color to stand out amidst interior design. overall impression of the office will be modern/transitional. I want the logo, future website, branding and office itself to all flow together, giving the patient a uniform esthetic experience. Interior office is inspired by this office: http://www.oradentalstudio.com/expe
- ABSTRACT design next to words is good for me!
- ***NO*** IDS acronym in the logo, please.
- attaching example logos that represent something similar to what I am looking for.