Does a one man consulting company really need a logo?
But I want one anyway!
Back in the heyday of the .com boom, I was a programmer at a web agency called Sharkbytes. It had all the hallmarks of times (ping pong, video games, mega casual atmosphere, super smart people).
In short, it was one of the best jobs I have ever had.
After the bust, and Sharkbyte's demise, I worked for myself for a while and then went to work with other consultancies and software companies and now I am back on my own.
I am not huge on giving creative people too much direction at the beginning of the engagement. I like a more organic sort of process, so I don't want to restrict anyone too much. That being said I do have a few small desires.
- Final product must be vector based, ai preferably.
- Not big on the cartoony imagery. If you have something you really think will work, feel free to post it though.
- I like clean "professional" looking logos, but this doesn't mean a well placed fin or chomp shouldn't be used.
- Colors are open, though I am partial to gray/blue colors, if you want to try neon green by all means chuck it out there and we will see what "floats."
- standard weight Mutant bold Shark.