Rgay got their new logo design by running a design contest:
Decision Lens "Labs" Logo
Check out Rgay's Logo design contest…
DL Labs is a semi-secretive, guerrilla style campaign that people in our organization (Decision Lens - http://decisionlens.com) outside of the engineering team don't really know about, so we want a logo we can use to build internal brand recognition around DL Labs with a sense of excitement and "mystique". We would like the logo to incorporate the Decision Lens "eye" glyph (attached in EPS format - colors not required), include the name "DL Labs", and represent the creativity, innovation, secrecy, excitement and experimental nature of our work. One thought we had is that the logo could include a cartoon gorilla or other playful illustrated character interacting with the logo glyph. Perhaps the character is wearing a lab coat and/or glasses. We like the idea of having a mascot. The logo should be appropriate for internal branding on our products, including embedding in our software, or printing on mugs, stickers, t-shirts, etc. ------ About the Company: Decision Lens builds software products to facilitate collaborative decision making in the enterprise. The Decision Lens product development team focuses 85% of their effort on core product development driven by direct business needs, while the remaining 15% is spent in "DL Labs" - a period of creative, innovative development intended to push our product beyond our known business needs and into new areas.
Logo types to explore
Cartoon Monkey REFERENCE IMAGES (you'll need to make the actual character yourself, this is just a reference direction- no copy pastes.): http://bit.ly/YhAwQE Another Monkey: http://bit.ly/VdmkR2 Some Other Character References, would be interesting to see incorporated- we want this to have a certain "fun" aspect to it. Here are some more reference links: Monsters: http://istockpho.to/TAsBXJ More Monsters: http://istockpho.to/QWI34f More Monsters: http://istockpho.to/QWI6x3
Every design category has flexible pricing for all budgets. Logo design starts at $299.
Full copyright with production-ready files for digital and/or print.
It all began with a design brief.
A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.
Designers across the globe delivered design magic.
Rgay collaborated with designers to refine their ideas
When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.
99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas
And then… they selected a winner!
Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…
We think contests are a super fun way to get design.
Recently completed contests:
We are a beard products brand that have beard shampoo, beard conditioner, beard balm, beard shaving gel, after shave, be
Lifestyle brand for rural and coastal areas centered around the mid-Atlantic region of the United States. Currently sell
Russet is a fast/easy/cheap software solution for personal note taking. Russet helps individuals gather, organize, and p
We are a digital marketing agency geared towards established medium-large businesses. Our strategies for SEO and digital
Sophisticated, sleek operator or private jet aircraft