"UBS Academia de Varejo"
- we want to emphasize "Academia de Varejo", with the UBS showing as a tagline or on the background
- we are a school dedicated to the consumer/retail sector
- we provide corporate training education for those in the industry or that want to enter the industry. We offer everything from 4hrs courses to undergrad to MBA
- values: Education, Corporate Training, Career development, Excellence
- feedback guaranteed, will guarantee the contest if we get enough traction/ interest
We are UBS Escola de Negócios, a Brazilian school focused on business and dedicated to the consumer/retail sector. We offer undergraduate course, specialization courses, certification and graduate-degree courses. Check our website (in Portuguese) for more information: http://www.ubs.edu.br
Our target clients are retail stores, supermarkets, distributors, or more broadly "every activity that involves the sale of goods or services directly to the end consumer for personal use". We develop all human resources dedicated to these activities, from the junior staff to the most senior executives of the company (and those who want to enter the sector). We do dedicated corporate training to one specific company (what we call "in-company" because they are usually on the client's premisses) and "open courses" to whomever subscribes to attend classes in our campus near Av. Paulista.
The UBS name is not working for us as it confuses with the bank and with a health program sponsored by the Brazilian government. Over the past 12 months, we have also narrowed our focus to business administration and retail/consumer, hence we have decided to crease a new brand that solve both issues: develop the NEW BRAND "UBS ACADEMIA DE VAREJO"(which stands for UBS consumer/retail academy).
Now we want your help to create a new logo that represents what we are:
- school dedicated to consumer/retail
- focus on developing human resources/ career
- excellence in what we do
- validation from the largest corporations and best-in-class institutions
We are committed to this process and will provide detailed feedback. We intend to guarantee the contest unless there isn't enough traction/interest.