Manny was great to work with - took our feedback and came back with multiple options very quickly. Loved the designs!
How Dana U started their logo design journey
I am a pro photographer, and I need a logo as distinctive as my images. I want to create an identity for my company, Dana's Eye Photography. It is important that the identity is both distinctive yet understated enough to not compete with the images I create.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am a professional photographer and the owner of Dana's Eye Photography. I am looking for a logo that can be used in both a banner for my website, business cards and other collateral in the future. This logo will be the core identity of Dana's Eye and must, therefore, be distinctive, communicate the uniqueness of my images, AND be classy.
- Incorporation of an image/rendering of an image of me with a camera to my eye. The original photo can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunder…829409067/
- The words "dana's eye" and "photography" should be incorporated
- A simple, eye-catching logo
- A logo that can fit into multiple formats and on multiple peices of collateral. I may put this logo on everything from shirts to websites, and it should be transferable.
- I do like the color scheme that I have on my website's banner, but will definitely be open to evaluating new ones.
Most importantly, I do not want something that is too complicated or distracting from the actual photographs on my site. Please take a look at what is already present on my site at http://www.danaseye.com to see what the current site looks like.