99designs client
hecto2 got their new logo design by running a design contest:

Custom Wrap Design

Check out hecto2's Logo design contest…

It all began with a design brief.

A quick, interactive guide helped them understand their design style and captured exactly what they needed in their logo design.

Designers across the globe delivered design magic.

Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20
Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20
Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20
Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20
Logo design contest entry by DesignsGray®
by DesignsGray®
Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20
Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20
Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20
Logo design contest entry by safer"
by safer"
Logo design contest entry by Zf
by Zf
128

design entries

You’ll get loads of concepts from experienced designers around the globe.

15

designers

Work with talented, professional Logo design designers to turn your ideas into reality.

1

winner

Select your favorite custom Logo design (Or two! Or three!). And the design is all yours.

hecto2 collaborated with designers to refine their ideas

Logo design contest entry by Faridotul_20
by Faridotul_20

Rate designs

When design entries come in, you can rate them so designers know what you’re looking for in your logo design.

Give feedback

99designs has great collaboration tools so you can pinpoint and capture your ideas

And then… they selected a winner!

The avatar of Faridotul_20
Faridotul_20
Entry Level
Client review

Faridotul's first attempt at the design hit 80% of the mark. The remaining 20% she addressed patiently and professionally throughout the process. Well done, Faridotul! You're talented and work/ communicate warmly and professionally. I couldn't ask for more. Thanks! Tadeo

tadeojr1n

Along the way, they met lots of talented designers…

The avatar of banggayogia
banggayogia
Mid Level
The avatar of safer"
safer"
Mid Level
The avatar of FD-S™
FD-S™
Top Level
The avatar of togog!
togog!
Mid Level
The avatar of sutarti
sutarti
Mid Level
The avatar of marloce
marloce
Entry Level
The avatar of Zf
Zf
Entry Level
The avatar of wichieLk. Art
wichieLk. Art
Entry Level

We think contests are a super fun way to get design.

Recently completed contests:

We’ve saved a spot for your design contest :)

Get your own design

Check out other industrial design inspiration

The avatar of casignby casign
The avatar of ludibesby ludibes
The avatar of ludibesby ludibes
The avatar of csokiby csoki
The avatar of bayuRIPby bayuRIP
The avatar of Ricky AsamManisby Ricky AsamManis
The avatar of ludibesby ludibes
The avatar of ludibesby ludibes
The avatar of ludibesby ludibes
The avatar of kosta-xdby kosta-xd

More design ideas: