Mackenzie Woolf is a new company so we are open minded about the new brand. However, as the logo will be being printed on products and will eventually become a fashion logo reconisable in at least the UK and the USA we want to make sure the logo gives off the right image:
* Upmarket, of high quality, expensive, fashionable
* Cheap, tacky, average and cute
Think the equivalent of:
* Burberry (http://www.burberry.com)
* Radley (http://www.radley.co.uk)
* UGG (http://www.uggaustralia.com)
* Pets at Home (http://www.petsathome.com)
Ideally, we would love the logo to include a symbol that will be associated with the brand when separated from the logo, so the symbol by itself can be used on products. An example of this would be the Nike tick which can be used to recognise the brand without the word "Nike".
We like the idea of a kind of simple shape / outline of a Wolf, but again these are just ideas so don't let them limit your creativity!