We were very pleased with Blu_Sky! He was very professional, and really llistened to the feedback we provided. We would recommend this designer to anyone looking for a logo. Thanks Blu_sky for your expertise and creativity.
How Peak Laser started their logo design journey
We are a new company that offers laser engraving and laser cutting services. We will provide many different services from high end performance awards for corporations, arts & crafts projects, personal media player personalization, R/C airplane kit cutting services, and much more.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking for a broad audience so we have to make a statement that appeals to a diverse customer base.
We are looking for a logo that will standout in a crowd.
Leaning towards a technical, clean, simple look. The name says it all.....we want to stand above the rest. We want to leave the door wide open because there are a lot of creative minds out there and we want to see what you've got.
List of criteria:
1) No resemblance to "Peak Antifreeze" or the "Prudential" mountain.
2) Possibly a peak in the logo. Abstract or otherwise, but not required.
3) Any premade font must be free. (No licensing)
4) Must look good in black and white due to the engraving process on some surfaces.
5) File format must be scalable. (.ai, .cdr, etc.)
6) Simple color palette....don't go for multicolor overload.
7) No 3rd party licensing.