Having work done by someone I have never met was a bit scary but when I chose to work with Smsh_Art and started the detailed conversation on what I was looking for, it became very easy. Somesh was quick to reply and get the work done. I highly recommend working with him and If I ever need any more work done I will be working with Somesh.
- joanne 1j
How Maricela started their logo design journey
Breastfeeding and Beyond
We are a husband and wife team, both registered nurses, embarking on a new online business adventure selling maternity and breastfeeding products. Our new company is call Breastfeeding and Beyond. We truly believe that breast feeding offers so many benefits for babies and we would like to promote breast feeding to mothers by offering products that help to assist breast feeding without losing their identities.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target audience are mothers in between 19-33 that are looking to breast feed in a more modern way. The products will we be carrying are aimed toward that mother that is looking for a fashionable, chic, and modern way to breast feed in pubic, in other words our products will allow mothers to nurse discreetly and in style. There are some examples of some hollywood moms that have been seen wearing a fashionable nursing cover or wearing a couture baby sling. Ultimately we would like to encourage all moms to breastfeed their children because of the benefits. Website to reference for examples is Mom4life.com --> Feeding-->Nursing covers
1. Our logo will be identified by a mother and a baby somehow worked into the logo. (i.e. Maybe the mom and baby somehow worked into a heart or a mom and baby's face looking at each other worked into a circle.)
2. Words to describe our logo should be comforting, promotes closeness and bonding, and classy.
3. The colors we are interested in are light fuschia/pink, light blue, and greyish brown, but feel free to experiment with any color scheme.
4. The typesetting will be simple, yet elegant.
5. Be Creative, I will be able to better assist with the new ideas as the designs come in and I am open to all designs.
I want the original design files in .psd and .ai and a .eps file and .jpeg.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo