PCX was very responsive to our design contest. Our suggestions were quickly incorporated into his design. Looking forward to working together.
Was quick to make suggested updates and love the design
We love this logo. It is clean, modern and describes exactly what we do. Very fun process!
How Lisa_Christian started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Doctors Sharing a World of Knowledge.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Dentutopia is a business focused on helping dentists learn new techniques and protocols to expand their practices and in today’s world of information overload. We make precise web-based instructional clips for our customers to help them efficiently learn from the best educators in the field of dentistry worldwide. Our online channel is complemented by hands-on training led by the best practitioners in their fields at conferences and seminars.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Let designers make suggestions. The Blues/Greens look great together, using one color for "Dent" and a second color for "utopia". We'd love to see more color combinations as well. Please avoid red.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Feedback to Designers Selected in Round 1:
• We like clean, progressive and contemporary font choices.
• Make sure tagline is easy to read (not squished, extends as far as Dentutopia name)
• Like the blues/greens color choices. Feel free to play a little w color yet avoid red due to need for international appeal.
• Having the logo without images (google-style) looks great is currently the preferred look in the absence of any specific image to add to the logo. Some play with the letters is great (e.g., looping the “o” and “p” for example.
• Please do not use the “tooth” image or lips/smiles; any images should focus on “education” vs swooshes or non-meaning symbols/effects.
• Dentutopia name looks great with two colors to separate out “Dent” “utopia”.