Liked the color and choice of graphic element to bring life to the concept. Designer was responsive to suggestions and creative.
Work with AgainstAllOdds was great! I will define AgainstAllOdds with these three words: Responsibility, promptness, and patience.
- Exnex Solutions
Exnex Solutions were great to work with, very quick with any alterations required and even happy to do some last minute tweaks to my design post-contest. Thanks again!
How joachim.majors started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Talking Tools is a closed network social media application (android, ios) for 10 – 17 year old students and for teachers who teach them. The main subjects are: crafts (carpentry and textile) and arts.
The main tasks of the application for students are:
1. Students microblog about their own work/assignments using pictures, video and text.
- Read, comment and learn from peer blogs in a safe closed environment/network.
2. Rating own assignment achievements
3. Scanning QR-code to get instructions (ex. Scanning a code on a circular saw in carpentry class to get safety instructions or how-to videos)
4. Students can share their microblog with friends and family.
The main tasks of the application for teachers are:
1. Create courses, video material and give information about assignments
2. Follow up, monitor and evaluate students work by reading students microblogs.
3. Comment on students’ blogs and give feedback, hints and tips.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo may not be too childish, too young or too playful but not too mature or too serious/strict either.
We would like end users to associate the logo and the design with:
• school (not in the “damn I have too much homework” or “boooring” kind of way)
• Familiar, safe, togetherness, sympathetic and lovable.