Prompt. Creative. Awesome.
Can’t wait to work with her again!
- - Haroon -
Amazing logo and great designer to work with! He was great with implementing changes we requested. Highly recommend!
- eVolve Computing
Eko07 came up with (in my opinion) the best design for the contest and was very quick to communicate and work with me, great interaction!
Ai.Guy was great and prompt with editing our logo to our needs highly satisfied and highly recommended!
Very quick to reply, great designs!
How joshduntz started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Navy Special Operations Foundation is a non-profit organization that serves fallen Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Technicians and their families.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The primary mission of EOD is the protection of personnel and property. EOD is there to ensure the safety of operators they work with. They are also warriors themselves and get attached to Special Operations units from all four military branches.
- When thinking of concepts for the logo think about aspects that incorporate the Navy, protection and a warrior spirit.
- Objects we are interested in using: Anchor, Shield, Spear, Lighting bolts
- Colors: red, white, blue or Navy & Gold.
- Clean modern design
- Be creative with how you incorporate "NSOF" into the design. Use creative typography.