We like clever, but simple typographical based logos with intelligent design elements.
• Won't date
• Easy to read
• Works well on a white/light background
• Looks good in different sizes
The word VetYourLife must be incorporated into the logo and we would like to see subtle symbolism within the logo as can be seen in the attached examples of logos we like.
• Intelligent design - We would like to see the graphical element being incorporated into the name "VetYourLife".
- Our project is all about people improving their lives, careers and relationships with others, so we would like to see something people related incorporated into the logo.
WHAT WE LIKE AND WHY (attached):
• Families.jpg - we like this logo because it has a mother, father and child within the typography.
• London.jpg - we like this logo as it incorporates elements of London (double decker bus) into the text/logo itself.
• Tulips.jpg - we like the tulip imagery incorporated into the U of the word tulip.
• Bird.jpg - We like that the B of Bird logo looks like a bird
• Sans serif
• Not too heavy
• Easy to read
We like the fonts in the attached examples, however a few notes:
• the Families logo - the font is probably a bit too heavy
• the Bird logo - we don't really like the sloping/italicised font as it feels too busy/fussy.
WHERE IT WILL BE USED:
• digital learning materials
• It will also be used on PDF hand-outs, PowerPoint slides and possibly on a business card or postcard.
So it will need to work on all sizes of screen from large desktop to small mobile device.
WHAT WE DON'T LIKE:
• Old fashioned