We had a great experience working with Kazumadesigns....The designer suggested many creative ideas based on our criteria...then we commented...the great thing was that the designer listened to all our comments/remarks and produce some other designs which would reflect what we wanted, but still bringing on his creative ideas...shapes/colours/contrasts...finally, we knew that this was what we wanted....a blend of our vision together with the unique creativity of the designer...Hats off...really You are Great...
Great work, fast replies, really cooperative, marvellous to work with!
The Christian Rights and Freedom Institute is very pleased to have worked with Faradis in developing our new logo and branded identity package. His creativity and responsiveness was evident throughout the process, and we especially appreciated his willingness to refine our design package after he had been selected as the winner, a process which extended several weeks beyond the award as we built consensus among our dispersed leadership team and evaluated their final inspirations and inputs. Thank you for your professionalism, and congratulations on a job well done. Always agape, Fr. Philemon
- Rima Ayunda
Helped edit a logo for us in several versions. Thanks!
- RMAA logo
How Coachspence8 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Team Next Level
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a fitness network marketing team (3,600 representatives) with Beachbody, the creators of programs like P90X and Insanity, and we help people through the different programs and sell the fitness products.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Our team is about helping others change their lives through fitness.
- We are also about helping people establish freedom through the business (We are called Independent Beachbody Coaches).
- Important: (1) We like the idea of someone helping someone else up to a new level. (2) I would also like "Team Next Level" to be either below or above the logo. (3) We are looking for creative ideas for the "TNL" to be used in the logo.
- We are a very passionate team and a team of integrity.
- We are about taking fitness and our business to the "next level."
- We are also a very successful and established team, so we are looking for something somewhat professional.
- The goal is to brand this logo to both my customer and coach base.
- I want something catchy, sharp, "cool," that people would enjoy wearing on a t-shirt (going to be selling a lot of clothing with the logo)
- I'm looking for something CREATIVE!
- The concept that I attached is an idea we came up with, but is not something that needs to be copied exactly. Again, I'm looking for very creative ideas!