Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a non-profit organization that promotes domestic and international adoption. 200 Million Flowers promotes the welfare and best interests of children. Mother Teresa said “How can there be too many children? It’s like saying there are too many flowers.”
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Experts disagree as to how many orphans are in the world. Estimates are between 143 and 210 Million, but organizations that keep these statistics do not define “orphan” the same way. 200 Million Flowers promotes the welfare and best interests of children. Mother Teresa said “How can there be too many children? It’s like saying there are too many flowers.”
There are not enough flowers.
200 Million Flowers is more than an adoption agency. 200 Million Flowers is a non-profit organization committed to making the connection between children that need love and people that have love to give by promoting adoption, foster care and social services. 200 Million Flowers is fueled by creative, energetic volunteers with a heart for children that deserve to be healthy and happy.
200 Million Flowers:
• Partners with parents to facilitate domestic and international adoptions;
• Conducts home studies;
• Uses media to influence public perception about adoption and foster care;
• Provides social services to adoptive parents, birthmothers and caregivers of children in crisis;
• Provides financial support and resources for like-minded ministries;
• Works with networks of attorneys to provide world-class legal service aimed at protecting children and building families;
• Works with parents to help fund adoption journeys through grants, loans and fundraising strategies; and
• Partners with lawmakers to influence public policy about children and families