INSPIREUM – CREATIVE BRIEF for LOGO
Project: Design of a logo for Inspireum (not including "LLC")
Background: Inspireum’s purpose is to inspire people to achieve their best self.
To accomplish this, we discover, celebrate and amplify the stories of young people who work successfully and overcome great adversity to inspire others to do in kind.
Inspireum currently has three programs being executed to capture the best stories across America. The High School Football Rudy Awards, the Inspireum Soccer Awards, and the Inspireum Service Awards.
Inspireum has developed a proprietary three-step approach (Identification, Amplification, and Inspiration) that incorporates the best in class principles of social media, technology, and community marketing to find and share the best stories.
Additionally, Inspireum includes a non-profit that seeks to fund the dreams and ideas of America’s youth to “Get & Keep Kids in the Game”.
What is the objective?
To inspire others to actively participate as Inspireum partners, sponsors, or donors.
Participants --- students, Moms, Dads, coaches, teachers, athletic directors,
Media Partners --- media professionals (i.e. ESPN, Gannett, Yahoo, Disney)
Customers --- marketers (i.e. Walmart, BofA, Home Deport, State Farm)
Single Most Important Thing: To personally inspire the audience.
What are the key support points:
1. The authentic, organic, and sustainable stream of stories
2. Activation rallies the local community around nominees
3. Amplification and extensive press coverage shares the stories across America
4. Commitment and participation of all star selection committee members (Drew Bledsoe, Leigh Anne Tuohy, Steve Sampson, Andres Candor).
Key Creative Elements:
1. Tone should be inspirational but authentic.
2. A celebration of achievement versus a celebration of winning.
3. Logo should seek to demonstrate the diversity of the participants across gender, race, and geography.
4. Technology platform used for delivery of national awards program