She was very helpful, patient and did a great job! I can not think her enough.
Communication was great and easy to work with. When I had feedback or requests, the turnaround for revisions was very quick!
Snowl did a magnificent job on our logo. He was especially good at adapting and adjusting the logo to our needs and desires. Well done! It was a pleasure working with you!
We absolutely LOVE our new logo! Its original, simple, and elegant all while portraying the island feel we wanted. TwoAliens was very easy to work with and quickly adjusted the design based on our feedback. We highly recommend them!!
- A.M. Designs
A.M.Designs is a very talented designer. He reads the design brief and takes on all comments and improvements very professionally and in a timely fashion. We are thrilled with our end result, and would recommend A.M.D to anyone and everyone!
Well done! and Thanks!
How Tiffany420 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We breed arabian horses. We are a small/quaint farm with an emphasis on quality.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I am really open to a variety of designs.
1. The arabian horse head and neck MUST be a integral part of the actual design.
2. The arabian horse must be personified through its ethereal beauty. Dishy face, large eye and swan neck. If a full body is used then please refer to the pictures provided.
3. The logo must be feminine.
1. A fairy riding a beautiful arabian horse. Perhaps the horse is rearing up and the fairy's wings are blowing back in the wind.
2. A coat of arms with arabian horses holding up a fairy.
3. A whimsical arabian horse with fairy wings
4. Pegasus style horse with a strong arabian influence
1. Exotic Flowers
3. Vines, leaves and organic style material
4. Juicy Couture logo
5. Coat of Arms
6. Anything Whimsical
I want you to have fun with this logo. I am really open to a wide array of interpretations.