Anang was one of the first to submit a design and I knew that he had clearly read my brief and was quite close right from the start.
With only a few small tweaks before being finalised, I am really happy with my new logo and look forward to starting to get it out there and noticed.
How J Lawrie started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
EzyFleet is an internet and Android based vehicle dispatch system. We aim to replace the current dispatch terminals in taxis and limousines with a modern cost effective solution. We make it quick and easy for a fleet to setup and use a full featured dispatch system.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. EzyFleet's target market is initially taxi and limousine owners but potentially other vehicles could also use our system so we don’t want it too specific to taxis
2. Feel free to play with the case of the EzyFleet word
3. We would like the logo to be modern and contemporary
4. If the logo conveyed subtly some sense of easy or quick to use that would be good
5. The logo needs to work on a variety of backgrounds (eg website, documentation etc) so logo(s) that works on a black and white background is needed
6. One aspect of the product will need to be a mobile app so we either need a logo that works as a square in an app store or a variant that does work well.