TEN IN ONE stems from the sideshow productions associated with a Circus. The term "Ten-in-One" is a program where the Circus would offer ten sequential sideshow acts under one tent for a single admission price. Our company's twist on this definition is - One agent to every 10 clients, ensuring growth and development of successful careers. In addition, it is our goal to offer 10 services to each client.
- Target audience professional, international, and is business-oriented
- Target audience works in the entertainment industry, loves music, and is more behind the scenes than a fan.
- Target companies are very large, multinational organizations.
- The critical quality to communicate to them is professional & trustworthiness.
OTHER STYLE NOTES:
- We are a music talent agency, but we are not looking anything affiliated with DJing, turntables, headphones, dance clubs, etc.
- The logo that can accommodate variants with the company tagline is fine, but there must be a version that stands on its own, with just the name.
- Our company brand is constantly in the public eye and our ideal logo would be memorable, strong yet simple, hip yet sophisticated & stylish and recognizable, but also not be obnoxious.
- Design needs to be Clean, Attractive, Professional, Corporate and Rich looking.
- The logo should also be able to stand on a multi-colored background - meaning, it should stand-out no matter the background in which the logo is placed.
- Examples of Logos we are impressed with: William Morris Agency (the 4 X's), CAA, USA Network and The Standard Hotel brand.