Here are some details to help you get some ideas:
- main colors are black, white and purple (not a bright purple, not too girly) and possibly a small bit of yellow, it does not have to be in there though (just giving you another color option)
- I would like it to be very modern, clean/sleek, fun and somewhat simple, don't make it really intricate and confusing looking
- the only idea I had myself was a tree that was made of black streaks for the branches which start wide at the trunk and thinned/pointed as it got to the end of the branch, maybe like 4 or 5 make up a whole tree. With purple leaves (maybe maple leaves made a little abstract) coming off from those branches. DO NOT limit yourself to this design, you guys are the designers, so anything is fair game.
- I really like the "Laura Rauch" logo on the logo homepage, but I would want something not as girly and more modern looking (so it's not an obvious outline of a tree), but again do not limit yourself to these ideas, please feel free to do something totally different.
- Another idea would be something with a loon (the bird), which is a common symbol of the Canadian North, since I think they are a really beautiful animal.
- I also like flourishes, so feel free to try a design with those in it.
- I would also like "Cody Grant Wedding Films" in it as well, most likely underneath the logo, or behind it.
The population of people I am targeting are roughly around the ages of 22-35, so it would be a logo that would appeal to that age range, and mainly women since they would most likely be the ones searching.
I hope I gave you something to start on, if you have any questions just ask!
Thank you all and hope this will be a fun project for you !