Great response to adjustment requests. Quick and professional
How Matthewjshaw started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
bodyone medical centre
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The business will be a medical centre (general practice/family physician) situated in the Melbourne (Australia) CBD. I will be incorporating an existing business called BODYSCAN (http://www.bodyscan.com.au) which uses a DEXA scanner to measure body composition (fat, bone, lean mass) and which then leads on to a weight loss discussion. So, the new practice will be a standard medical centre with an emphasis on weight loss and preventative health.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The attached logo is what I currently use in the existing BODYSCAN business. I would like to essentially use this but with a few changes:
1. the body looks too "harsh" around the eyes .. is it possible to change this by altering the lines or even removing the lines on the face ... in fact I am open to removing the lines altogether (so, solid figure) .. depends what it looks like
2. see the 2 examples i have attached with the new business name (bodyone medical) .. can you play around with where the words are to make it look more interesting
3. can you play around with the fonts and the colours (doesnt have to be blue and green)
4. i had the idea that the circle could be a different colour to the body and also the area outside the circle
5. so, its about modifying an existing logo .. but surprise me!