Patty was incredible to work with. She created a beautiful and very unique logo for us that was exactly what we were looking for. She was always readily available to make any changes or adjustments that we requested. We would definitely use her again for future projects and we highly recommend her!
Great job, everything worked well and all of our requests were taken care!
I am a new customer with 99Designs. It took me a while to learn how to actually work with the designers and use this service. Our chiropractic office is called The Human Engine Clinic, and it proved to be a challenging concept to capture. We have the benefit of several entries which made it difficult for choosing. The many early entries were clever but this entry finally captured the human engine that the doctor liked. I wish I knew about 99Designs years ago.
It has been a pleasure to work with TinBacicDesign.
We have been very impressed with the quality of work.
ManuRocks was great to work with; he was quick with his responses and changes that I'd requested. He was really the only designer that engaged in conversation with me about what I needed. I'll be asking him to do more work for us.
How Evan.hunchak started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Airport Animal Hospital
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a veterinary hospital who provides care to small/companion animals. Most of our patients are dogs and cats. On occasion we also care for rabbits, pocket pets, snakes and birds.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What we DO want in a logo:
- It should convey a professional image.
- I like the use of a cross which typically signifies a hospital (traditional is red).
- Paw prints are ok but are sometimes overused so keep it tasteful.
- I think it also could be nice if the "airport" from our business name is somehow used in the logo such as an airplane, specifically one which looks a little older such a multi prop plane as attached which has a bit of an older or traditional feel to it.
- A design in the form of an airplane patch may also be interesting such as the decals you see on a pilot in the movies like the tomcat in Top Gun
- I may like the year of establishment also included (1989) as well as our business name, Airport Animal Hospital depending whether the logo has a traditional airport like theme.
What we DON'T want in a logo:
- I am not really looking for the same veterinary logo that you see all over the web with some form of a pet silhouette such as a cat and dog head with some element representing that the hospital cares such as a large heart or held hands.
- I also do not want something overly cartoon like or childish looking
* Please note that all these comments are ideas only, not necessarily mandatory design elements