Great design and very accommodating with my many changes, Quick responses. I highly recommend and will work with again. Thank you!
- Ke Sar
I was very pleased with the performance of Ke Sar, he was the first with this style of design and much then tried to copy it. I think he is very creative and brings it to the point.
thank you again
It was a pleasure to work with SBRBD. He was amazing. Although i am a "newbie" at logo, he made the experience excellent. He was extremely responsive to every single question or concern of mine. I am extremely happy with my logo and highly recommend him.
Very accommodating of requests for tweaks to the design. Quick response to requests.
It was a great pleasure working with the designer. He always delivered quickly. The communication was fast and good. I will continue to work with him in the future. High recommendation for FuturisticBug
How davidmcginley89 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
McGinley & Co. Solicitors
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Law Firm
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Want it to look sophisticated yet not old fashioned!
- Want it to be solid a square color with the simple logo/name in middle!
- I think a nice light blue as the background and then a very simple logo such as the letter "M" written in fancy writing
- Potentially try play around with tying the "M" into the logo by having it in a box or beside/above/below a logo?
Open to suggestions!!
Please find below some suggestions to take ideas from
- The Blue image i felt was a good color and had the same idea of being a solid blue square with a simple logo
-The 2nd picture is an example of maybe how to use the letter "M" by turning it into the logo?