CarpeDiem communicated often and was eager to help us create the logo we were thinking of!
Very creative work with as many revisions as needed. Highly recommended!
How ProfB started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Litigation Support Guru Blueprint
What’s your company slogan?
This slogan is optional: Tutorials, Tips, Hacks and Workflows
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I help legal professionals understand what they need to learn/know so they can pursue a Litigation Support career. The blueprint is a website that hosts a membership site with a bunch of online technical courses and a community for paralegals, IT professionals and attorneys who are interested in switching to litigation support. They will learn software, data manipulation, IT tasks, electronic discovery best practices, project management and communication skills.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Blue - #1D2C6D --> RGB R:29 G:44 B:109
Gold - #B6970B --> RGB R:182 G:151 B:11
White - #FFFFFF
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Educational theme, online courses context (video tutorials, community, quizzes)
2. Include partial blueprint pattern if possible
3. Rectangular shape, approximately 500 width x 75 height
4. Both transparent and solid backgrounds so I can use them interchangeably
5. Other website for context: http://litigationsupportguru.com
6. Landing page for LSG Blueprint http://litigationsupportguru.com/blueprint
7. Accent colors in addition to required colors would be okay
Do Not Want
No graphics related to legal like a gavel or scales.
No graphics related to architectural blueprints like drafting tools.
No graphics related to graduation caps.
No graphics related to chalkboards (this training is online and mobile).
No guru graphics.
No animation/cartoon graphics.
No pastel colors.