Very professional approach, tirelessly looking for the perfect solution, creative and with great ability to listen, without losing her own spark:) Very happy with the results. Thank you!
It was a pleasure to work with this designer. He came up with a beautiful idea as an inspiration. He took all of our ideas and made them even better. Whenever we gave feedback he reacted immediatly. His design is our total favorite and it makes we feel blessed to have such a wonderful logo for our company! Thank you sakizr!
Pitulastman did a great job! They gave many options to choose from and took notes and adjusted the designs accordingly.
Very fast. Great work.
Very enjoyable to work with and very creative
- Hello :Design
Glad to work with you, Very creative. Thanks
How delbert.jong started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Dancing Goat Coffee
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are opening a new coffee shop. We are serious about our coffee. We are all coffee enthusiasts to begin with and we have decided to take this further.
We would like to create a community-based coffee shop where we truly care about our customers and coffee - we would like to know their names, how they like their coffee, maybe informally educate them about coffee, making connections and hopefully gain friendships along the way.
We chose dancing goat as part of coffee shop name because the story says coffee came from the dancing goat incident.
Our coffee shop theme is New York loft style. Mix of bricks, plain grey walls, wood, high windows/mirrors, black steels and greens (as in plants). We may not care about everything else as much, but we do care our coffee and our customers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
With our logo, we would like to communicate that we are simple people just like them who want to make good coffee just for them and build a community with our coffee. We are serious but can have a bit of fun along the way.
So we would like our logo to be:
1. Clean and Simple, yet sophisticated. Clean lines, without too much details
2. Prefer Minimalist and flat design. Prefer no 3D, shadow or gradient
3. We prefer basics colors (white, black, grey, wood, etc.). But can Especially with accent colors if any
4. We would like to incorporate a resemblance of goat and coffee in the logo if possible. Ideally the graphic in itself don't look like one but once you put the graphics and our coffee shop name together. People can relate
5. We like our logo to convey some playfulness but not too much as it may lose the coffee seriousness essence.
6. we want the logo to feel warm and friendly.
7. Modern vs classic
8. We are looking for original design ideas (not just having a goat head with a coffee cup)
9. The logo should be easily identifiable as a coffee shop from afar.