Lime or Highlighter Yellow: #CADD09 or similar.
Turquoise: #00A5B6 or #1ab7ea or similar.
Dark Blue: #003050 or similar
Purple: #532380 or similar
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Like the font choice
Like: Bold font choice. Unique cut away.
Like: Bold Font
Like: Options for square and rectangle
Like: Abstract simplicity
Like: Colors and logo
Like: Stylised icons and bold font
Like: Font, badge like appearance
Like: subtle hipster vibe
I like the "R" and the font that Cross Fit is in.
Love the subtle abstract tyre tread
LOVE the box style logo. And the boxy font.
I like the geometric design
- I like the idea of having a base color or colors and a contrasting bright color.
- I'm interested in seeing something bold
- I would like to keep the logo quite simple. Need the ability to run it as a sticker on a car.
- Happy with a fully text logo, but also open to the use of abstract simplified steering wheel, racing helmet, start/finish flag, etc.
- Needs to work in a square or have a square alternative. For example if the logo is RACECRAFT in a box, maybe the square alternative could be RC, this is to be used for things Facebook and Instagram profile shots.