Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide our customers with everything they need to make (brew) Biltong at home.
Biltong is a cured, spiced and dried meat which is sliced and served as a snack- great with a beer or as part of an anti-pasta platter. It is South African in origin but growing in popularity here in Australia.
We are targeting the premium end of the market, with the following 3 Tools:
1. Spice mixes, coarse, natural & MSG free
2. Beautifully handcrafted wooden boxes for hanging the meat to dry
3. Wooden chopping boards with knifes incorporated
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
OUR TARGET CUSTOMER
- The adventurous food lover who likes to experiment and perfect dishes
- The entertainer who likes to show off their culinary skills and kitchenware
- Men that maybe enjoy a craft beer or a smoking and barbequing meats kinda guy.
- Meat and protein lovers
- South Africans looking for a slice of home.
- People who have an appreciation for beautifully handcrafted wooden goods
Something which would include our name and might incorporate:
- The 3 tools used to make Biltong (find attached a photo of the box and the chopping board)
- Finished slices Biltong (find pictures attached)
- Beef/ Cows
- Spice/ Pestle & Mortar
In terms of colours and finishes wood and shades of wood would be good. Masculine tones, black, navy and brown might be good. However we value your opinion on what will work well.