The first design from this individual was incredible. And it just got better. Very fast. Very responsive. Very creative. I couldn't be happier with his work. Simply awesome.
One of the most professional people I've worked with. Provided me with in depth information and designed a logo to my specifications and added their vision too which came out great.
- antonio banaducci
Thanks for the good cooperation! My ideas and inputs have been implemented and the logo represents me precisely. Thank you!
The logo is perfect. The designer clearly understood the brief and knew exactly what we were looking for. We went through many designs and didn't want to compromise. We extended the competition, then made it blind and towards the end, we finally saw a magical logo that is a fantastic representation of what we described in the brief.
How davidNG started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Blockchained Asset Management
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
GoIn is the first asset management company to enable all investors to take advantage of the full potential of crypto-currencies, offering a comprehensive set of investment products and more transparency on transactions thanks to the Blockchain technology.
GoIn provides those who have already invested in crypto-currencies with financial products in order to manage risk, diversify holdings and implement investment strategies.
GoIn also aims at attracting individual and institutional investors that have been staying away from the market of crypto-currencies until now.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) The 'GoIn' brand name was built from the English verb 'to go in/into'. Using colors, fonts and caps if necessary, the logo shall make it clear that the name of the brand sounds as 'go in'.
2) The 'GoIn' brand name was also inspired from 'Go', the famous strategy board game. Some of the financial tools issued by GoIn in the future shall be named after some terms of the Go game rules and jargon (such as Goban or Moyo). It is important that the 'spirit' or the typical visuals of the Go game (rounded shapes, chain of circles) somehow appear in the logo, though we expect it to be colored, not black & white.
3) The dynamism that one can understand in the English verb 'to go' is also expected to show up in the logo.
4) Our values: innovation, transparency, security and trust, expertise/professionalism, deontology
5) The 'Blockchained Asset Management' claim is not mandatory, the logo may exist whitout it.