Solaire was fantastic to work with. Quick response time, educated questions and a true talent for design. I was very impressed and would love to work on future projects together!
- Geczi Manase
Awesome job and fast turn around
How Bill DSD started their logo design journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Doing Stuff Daily - Turning your daily effort into long-term achievement. This is a self-development product and website. Target audience are high achievers looking for more effective ways to be productive.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Predominantly Black, with either Orange OR Blue as an accent
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I've run this contest before with no acceptable results. I will try to be as pointed & exact as possible in what I am looking for.
WHAT I NEED IN A LOGO...
- The graphic/logo MUST be able to stand alone, apart from any possible wording or initials.
- Wording must compliment the logo, but the wording/initials ARE NOT THE LOGO.
- Black/white, plus one (1) other color… blue or orange, but not both. Black outline being the dominant color
-More modern & playful, not classic or businesslike
- This is a brand emphasizing personal development. Must convey, in some way, the idea of consistent, DAILY habits.
- No gray-scale or gradient
- A calendar (or even a watch) could be used if used creatively. However, this is not necessary.
- Must be unique. Nothing cookie-cutter, as in “I’ve seen that style/graphic before” I’ve seen too many ideas with the same pen, quill, swirl, whatever. If it’s been in anything else, I’m not interested in it.
- The examples I’ve chosen depict a graphic style, not the idea of wording within the logo. Again, any wording and logo must be able to be used separately.
- If I like an idea/concept, I will message the designer to incorporate initials or wording into a particular design.