LOGO EXAMPLES ATTACHED:
I attached a variety of new logo to explore.
The idea is to focus on the FONT used and/or add some creative touch
to the word “cupblend”.
After long reflexion and reviewing existing logo, I realised that it
is hard to get a unique symbol in the tea business. Every brands uses
tea cup, leaves, etc. I want to avoid these if possible as we now
to include coffee in our products range.
LOGO SHOULD CARRY THIS MESSAGE:
- Premium feel
- Organic & Natural
- Fun touch in font used if subtle and creative
- Young & Fashionable
- Brand name must be readable (as in the whole word)
- Versatile, works across a variety of media and application
IDEAS: Again these are just ideas
- 1 dimension only
- 1 single font and 1 single colour
- I usually prefer sans serif font, but open to creative ideas.
- Letters big enough to fill them with colours / transparency / shapes
(leaves or flowers for instance), depending on where the logo is